Here is a spin on classic white pizza. It’s cheesy and garlicky, just like one might expect…but here is a twist on it by adding the tang of goat cheese and the sweetness of true, Italian De Nigris balsamic vinegar. It’s savory, salty, slightly sweet, and most definitely addicting.
We’ve all heard of vegetables on our pizza, but what about under it? Cauliflower plays a supporting role in this recipe and takes the place of traditional flour to form a thin, crunchy crust.
Ingredients for 4 People
- 2 frozen cauliflower pizza crusts (5 oz)
- 8 oz goat cheese, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh thyme, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- De Nigris Balsamic Glaze, to taste
For the recipe
Preheat oven to 425 degrees or according to crust package directions. Mix softened goat cheese with garlic and Italian seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread half of mixture over each pizza crust. Top with fresh mozzarella cheese slices and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden. Garnish with thyme, parsley, and De Nigris Balsamic Glaze.