We’re putting a savory spin on a summer classic everyone will love: country style pork ribs with De Nigris White Wine Vinegar!
Ingredients for 2 People
- 2 lb. country style pork ribs, cubed
- 3 red onions, chooped
- ¾ cup red wine
- ¾ cup aguachicha de jora
- ½ cup De Nigris White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs mint
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chili pepper (panca, or red chili pepper, minced)
- 1 Rocoto chili pepper (or other hot chili pepper, seeded)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Cumin, to taste
For the recipe
Season the meat with salt, pepper and cumin. Add the onion, wine, aguachicha de jora, De Nigris White Wine Vinegar, garlic, herbs and oil. Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 12 hours.
In a pot ordutchoven, place the pepper, meat, and marinade, and cook approximately one hour over medium-low heat, adjusting seasoning as needed. Add the chile, 5 minutes before taking off the stove.
Serve on a deep plate or in bowl and enjoy!