This Balsamic Baked Goat Cheese Dip is topped with Tomatoes, Chives, and Baslsamic and is so very Delicous!
Ingredients for 4 People
- 12 oz goat cheese, softened
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil + 1 tsp
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
For the recipe
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a mixer, combine softened goat cheese and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix in parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil and pepper. Brush a pie plate or 1-quart baking dish with olive oil. Evenly spread cheese mixture in dish. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and heated through. Combine De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, tomatoes, chives, and garlic. Spoon the tomato mixture on top of the baked cheese dip. Serve with your favorite crackers or toast.