A refreshing and delicious summer coleslaw salad featuring raw and unfiltered De Nigris Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother.
Ingredients for 2 People
- 10 cups shredded coleslaw mix or 1 16 -ounce bag
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot thinly slivered
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup De Nigris Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground balck pepper
For the recipe
In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix with the red onion, shredded red cabbage, and carrot.
In a small bowl, whisk the extra virgin olive oil, De Nigris Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother, sugar, caraway seeds, celery seed, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to blend.