These Soy Meatballs with curry and balsamic sauce are easy and delicious. Enrich this dipping sauce with De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar for extra taste.
Ingredients for 3 People
- For the meatballs:
- 1 ½ cup of cooked or ready-made legumes (e.g.. Soya beans, chickpeas, cannellini beans)
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ tsp of curry
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- For the curry and balsamic sauce:
- ½ cup white natural yogurt
- 4 tbsp De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp of curry
For the recipe
Drain the legumes from water or preserving liquid. In a blender, add the legumes and all the other ingredients, except for the oil. Blend well until the mixture is smooth, then place in fridge for about 30 minutes (this step is optional).
Pre heat oven to 350°F. Oil a baking tin, create small balls with the mixture and place them on the baking tin.
Cook for 20 minutes, flipping the meatballs halfway through.
Meanwhile, mix the yogurt, curry and De Nigris Platinum Label Balsamic Vinegar in a bowl, to create the dipping sauce.
When the meatballs are ready, let chill and then serve with the sauce.