If your craving Mexican food, you need to try this Chicken Tacos with Balsamic Mayonnaise recipe. Homemade tacos and balsamic aioli enriched with De Nigris Low Sugar Balsamic Vinegar make for the perfect excuse to have a mexican-themed dinner party.
Ingredients for 8 People
- for Balsamic Aioli:
- 4 ½ oz of cooking oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 tbsp De Nigris Low Sugar Balsamic Vinegar made
- for Tacos:
- 1 ½ cup of lettuce, washed and shredded
- ½ red onion, peeled & sliced thin
- 2 small zucchini, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 clove garlic clove, minced
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 1 tbsp De Nigris Low Sugar Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 tacos shells
- 1 drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, to taste
For the recipe
For the Balsamic Aioli:
In blender mix cooking oil, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, pepper and De Nigris Low Sugar Balsamic Vinegar
to a thick consistency. Transfer aioli into a bowl and place in the fridge.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan, add minced garlic
Add the chicken breasts and brown on both sides, add salt, then pour De Nigris Low Sugar Balsamic Vinegar
and stir. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, then turn off the heat and cut the chicken breasts into strips.
Assemble tacos: place a handful of lettuce, a few onion rings and a few pieces of chicken in taco shell; top with zucchini and a drizzle Balsamic aioli.