Ingredients for 4 people
- 1/2 of a medium, seedless watermelon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 of a small, red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh torn mint leaves
- 4 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons De nigris 100% natural fig glaze
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
For the recipe
Divide the chopped watermelon, onion, mint leaves, and Feta cheese on 4 large salad plates.
In a 1-cup measuring cup with a spout, whisk together the 100% fig glaze vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey and garlic. Add the salt and pepper and taste to check the seasoning. Add additional honey if desired or more vinegar.
Pass the dressing at the table and drizzle on the salads just before serving. Enjoy!